The city of Tampa announced today (5/10/2012) revised watering restrictions. They have implemented ‘…a modified Phase II Water Shortage Emergency’.
Users of City of Tampa Water must adhere to the following new schedule:
• Addresses ending in 0 or 1 may irrigate on Mondays
• Addresses ending in 2 or 3 may irrigate on Tuesdays
• Addresses ending in 4 or 5 may irrigate on Wednesdays
• Addresses ending in 6 or 7 may irrigate on Thursdays
• Addresses ending in 8 or 9 may irrigate on Fridays
For a complete list of the new restrictions go to the City of Tampa web site at:
Please take a moment to check your irrigation controller to be sure it is set for the new restrictions so you can help save water and avoid a fine.